Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Still not packed.

The sad thing is I still haven't packed. Talk about last minute. So I will be up trying to finish packing, which is not really a good thing because when I go overseas, what I usually like to do is get up early so I'm really tired by the time I'm on the plane so I can get some sleep and adjust to the time difference. This is always my plan, but it never works.

On a positive note, it looks like I have found a place to live for a month which is fabulous. So at least I won't be sharing a room with 7 complete strangers in the hostel. I will still have to stay in a hostel but only for 3 nights which is OK. So if everything goes according to plan, myself and a fellow Canadian Swapper will be sharing a room in a flat in Dublin 2, the city centre. From there, depending on what happens job wise, I can find more permanent accommodation.

Right I'm off to pack.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home